Photographers, florists, planners, artists, creative entrepreneurs
✓ Layers of elegant and organic elements
✓ Beautifully simple user experience
✓ Easy to edit colors, fonts, and images
✓ Google friendly and basic SEO set up
– I provide a guide to collect the copy, images, logos, colors/fonts I need from you
– I help curate and plug in your images that seem most impactful (fresh eyes!)
– I check text tags to be Google friendly
– You'll get an alternative version of the home page that you can choose to use if you want a bolder, even more artsy design
– You'll get a pop out menu that I can add in for you if you want to use it
– You'll also get a portfolio page that matches this design to showcase galleries
– I'll change the color scheme and fonts to match your branding
– I check over desktop + mobile for you
– You'll get how-to videos so you can also easily change things once I send it to you
1. Fill out the form to reserve your date
2. Once I review your date selection, I'll send a mini contract + get your deposit
3. I'll send you my content guide to collect all your content
4. I check in 2 days before with any final questions and to confirm template choice
5. Second payment due on day 1 (start date)
6. I set up the template for you in 3 days or less!
7. I send you the key to your new site and some fun launch graphics.
8. You connect your domain and launch whenever you'd like, yay!!
All templates are built on Showit and can't be used on other platforms, sorryyyy!! But if you want easy to edit and totally custom, Showit is for you. You can change the colors, fonts, images, copy, and move sections around to your liking.
Not currently if you buy a template itself and plan to DIY – the template prices are a deal for the potential they hold so I'd honestly encourage you to jump in and by fully investing, that should be a great motivator to get this set up and not let it sit. I believe in you! There is a payment plan for the done-for-you package however. You pay the deposit to hold your spot with me to set up for you, and the second half of payment is due the day we start together.
You will need a paid subscription with Showit to install and use the template. Some fonts displayed in certain templates may require you to buy them for licensing usage if you want to keep using them, these are noted in your purchase. You will also need to buy and connect your own domain to Showit (how-to videos included plus Showit's team is super helpful). Revisions are also not included in the Done-For-You package.
1. You'll go through a Honeybook form to purchase it and get a receipt.
2. You'll get an email with the key code and instructions on how to easily add to your Showit account.
3. You can start changing out the logo, colors, fonts, images, and copy as you'd like with the help of the how-to videos.
4. Showit can help you setup the blog and connect your domain.
5. You launch and enjoy the whole new look on your biz!